Tile Flooring in Schenectady, NY
Find the perfect tile flooring that will enhance the appearance and value of your home. Tile looks great and is also one of the easiest flooring types to clean. Whether you prefer tile flooring with clean lines and soft shades or striking designs with multiple colors, we have it all at Schenectady Floor Covering. Whichever you choose for your home or business, our showroom in Schenectady, NY, has everything you need. We carry porcelain tile, ceramic tile, stone tile, and even wood-look tile. We also provide professional tile flooring installation to ensure your new floor looks just like you want it to.
Turn to our design and sales professionals for helpful decorating ideas and comprehensive product knowledge. We take the time to discuss the options available to you and ensure that you get the results you expect from your new floor. It is our pleasure to help you find the tile of your choice and install it for you!
Benefits of Tile Floors
Each type of tile brings it own unique benefits to your property. We only carry top-quality tile products from the best brands in the industry so that you know you are getting flooring that will last for many years. These brands include Floorcraft, Emser Tile, Mohawk, Daltile, American Olean, and many more. Learn more about our tile selection’s great benefits:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
Types of Tile
Tile have grown in popularity over the years thanks to advancements in modern imaging technology. New tiles are being manufactured to mimic the look of natural wood and stone accurately. A tile floor needs to stand up against pet messes and muddy sneakers, while wall tile should ideally resist soap scum and cooking splatters. We have three main types of tile: ceramic, porcelain, and stone. Learn about our selection:
- Ceramic tile is made of clays fired extra hot. This glazed tile is easy to clean, durable, and can mimic natural wood and stone. Consider a textured ceramic tile if you have pets or kids. There are endless patterns and finishes to consider.
- Porcelain tile is a denser variety of ceramic. Because of its enduring strength, porcelain is famous in commercial settings and bathrooms. It resists significant moisture and comes in endless styles. Choose porcelain tile that mimics hardwood or washed cement; trendy patterns are available.
- Stone tile is made from organic minerals like granite and marble. It’s perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor paces. No two stones are alike, so choosing stone tile means your new installation will be distinctively yours. Stone tile adds value to your home and will last for generations.
Beautiful Wood-Look Tile
Wood-look tile flooring is a popular option for those looking for the look of natural wood floors but wants a stronger, more easily maintained flooring type. Porcelain or tile that looks like hardwood merges coveted style with the versatility and durability of tile. Wood-look tile comes in planks and is textured to look like natural wood. It takes away from the time-consuming maintenance of hardwood and is resistant to scratches and stains. Install wood-look tile flooring in your home’s kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, mudroom, and other moisture-prone areas.
How To Maintain Tile
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Clean heavier messes with a wet mop and a manufacturer-recommended tile floor cleaner.
- Avoid oil or wax-based cleaners.
- Avoid scratches with dirt-catching mats at entrances.
Professional Tile Installation
Trust in our experienced team to provide you with a high-quality tile flooring installation for your bathroom, kitchen backsplash, or tile installation in any room of your home. Our trained installers effectively and efficiently manage every step of the installation process, from taking accurate measurements of your space to safely removing your old flooring before installing your new tile. Our professional installers utilize trusted techniques and technology in order to install your tile flawlessly. We remain so confident in our work that we back our efforts with some of the best warranties in the industry. Our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee covers our tile products. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Schenectady, Niskayuna, Clifton Park, Guilderland, Delmar, NY, and the surrounding areas.